Tuesday 27 December 2011

Floral by Paul Smith Eau de Parfum For Women

Hello! Now, I am aware this perfume has been on the market for a while, although I was given this as a Christmas present, which I look forward to using towards the summer season, as it is very, well.. floral! It has a lovely sweet scent. Although I am not a expert on perfumes, I do have the helping hand of the internet!


Some background on the product you may be interested in: Top Notes: Waterlily, Grapefruit, Ginger & Mandarin. Heart Notes: Orchid, Osmanthus & Magnolia. Base Notes: Wood Notes, Tonka Bean, Musk & Amber.

The bottle I was given, is a 30ml, which I believe costs originally around £23.50. You can find this product here.

Something I really like about this product, other than the contents - is the packaging. It comes in a white matte box, with a wonderful 70's, floral, bright, colourful design, which adds an instant pop to the packaging, to make it stand out! I also think the actual bottle is so original. I cannot compare it to any other perfume bottles I have seen. It almost remind me of a new born baby's bottle!

I am so excited for summer to come round, so I can spritz this. I haven't worn this yet, so I cannot determine how long the scent lingers on yourself, on clothes, etc. However, when I removed the bottle from the packaging, you could instantly smell the scent! I think this is a beautiful perfume, whether it is for a teenage girl, or grown woman. I believe it to be perfect for any age group.

If anyone has any questions, queries, etc, please do not hesitate to ask!

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x