Saturday 31 December 2011

Just a little thank you & All the best for 2012!

I thought I'd post a quick little messsge to say thank you to evveryone who has checked out my blog & supported me by advertising it! I never thought it would have done so well & its giving me the inspiration to write more on what I truly love, hoping people appreciate it! There is nothing more I love to do than reviewing things I genuinly like. I always look through blogs & YouTube videos before purchasing a product, etc, knowing that I will get an honest verdict! So what better way to return the appreciation than writing my own blog?!

So, a massive thsnk you to everyone & I would like to wish you all the best in the new year. I hope successfully strive to your goals, wishing you love & health!

New year - New start!

Happy New Year!

Love from LuceLovesBeautyBox!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x