Tuesday 27 December 2011

No7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser

Hello!
I thought I'd give my blog post to relate to my other No7 one. This is the No7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser. I think this is a beautiful product. It comes in a rich, luxurious consistency, making it an absoloute pleasure to work with.

This product comes in a very light blue box packaging. Very subtle & expensive looking. Once I opened the box, you are met with a clear tube, filled with the white product. I thought this was a great little concept, so you're aware of how much you are using & how much you have left. How efficient!
This also comes with a white Muslin Cloth.
As you can see from the image above, the consistency is very think & rich.
I apply this when I am in the bath, making it perfect for me to lay bath & soak away as its working its magic!  I start by removing my make up, using a everyday make up remover wipe. You can keep your make up on & use this to completely remove all of your make up, etc. I pat dry my face, apply one squirt of the product to my fingertips, & then begin to massage it & work it into my face. Once I am satisfied it is well absorbed & applied to my face, I run the cloth under comfortably hot water. I then wring the cloth to remove excess water & drape the cloth onto my face, tucking it into my nose, around my face, etc. Once this is complete, I lay back & relaxxx...
After 5 mins or so, I gently massage the cloth into my face, creating a light exfoliant onto my face. This is incredibly comfortable & not at all too stubborn for your delicate areas on your face! Finally, I remove the cloth & rinse away all the dead skin (ew!) & impurities. I then rinse away all of the product from my face & finish with a splash of cold water, to close up my pores. After this routine, I will continue on to using a Toner & Night Cream, which I have created a separate blog about - so make sure to check that out!
I don't tend to use this on a daily basis, just when I feel I need something extra to treat my skin, or when I have the effort!

Unfortunately, I could not for the life of me find this product on the Boots website, although I originally discovered it there. I can, however, supply this link to their other cleansers here. I do apologise I couldn't find this & supply the specific information you may want to know.


I can't say I honestly have any bad points about this product, just purely recommend this. Its a fabulous product for any age. I am glad I have discovered this product & for the price - you really cannot complain!

If you have any questions, queries, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Thank you!

LuceeLoveBeautyBox.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. haha I literally just used this in the bath like 15 mins ago! I love it and I tend to use it every other day :) Oh and I found it on the Boots website but it's sold out apparantley! http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Radiance-Boosting-Hot-Cloth-Cleanser-200ml_953890/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually just use this every so often, but I'm going to try & use it more often! It feels so luxurious!
    Thank you for finding it, I knew I seen it on the website!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x