Monday 23 January 2012

No7 Brushes

I've used No7 brushes for as long as I can remember, so I thought I would blog about how wonderful they are! 
Firstly, I purchased the Eye Colour Brush, quite a few years ago. I think this was a spontaneous purchase, as I don't think I was quite into make up & beauty as I am now, however, I must have known I'd be obsessed, as I picked up an amazing brush by an amazing company! This comes with a flat brush, great for picking up shadows & evenly distributing when applying. I have abused this brush when I didn't quite know what I do now about make up, & applied this with many different colour & textures of products. I'm glad I have discovered the art of using numerous brushes for different applications! After all the years, this brush is still unbelievably good as new! With some love & attention along the way, this has been a great tool in my make up collection, that has saved me many a times. The bristles are still soft to the touch, without any splaying. What is also lovely, is the size of the brush itself, its not too big & not too small, just right to evenly apply product to your eyelid, without any unnecessary sweeping back & forth. The bristles pick up the right amount of product, without swallowing it up & wasting your shadows. Overall, this is an amazing brush, & I'm so happy I came across this & decided to buy it that day! Perfect brush to accompany your others!
Secondly, I have the Smokey Eyeliner Brush. I believe I purchased this again, a few years ago, when I came across their £5 off vouchers. At the time, I adored the smokey look, which I seemed to sport daily! This is such a great little tool to own! I don;t tend to use it for smokey looks any more, simply because I rarely wear them, however, I use this to highlight the inner corners of my eyes, to brighten them, I also use this as a brow highlight. The brush is so small, it can apply product literally to wherever you want. The brush itself, is short & stubby, enabling it to pack in as much product as possible. This is great, s you can work fast to create your look, without having to furiously stab your brush into powders to remotely grab any product! I like to use this my touching the brush into a brown/neutral shadow, & applying under my bottom lashes, to create subtle definition, as I personally don't think applying product to my waterline is very flattering. This brush is also great to subtle blend any harsh lines, or if you want to create a softer look.
Finally, I have the Eyeshadow Blend & Contour Brush. This is an excellent dupe to the MAC 217, which is great for  inexpensive alternative, which will effectively do the same job, if not better! This is a beautifully fluffy blending brush, packed full of soft bristles. This is my most used brush. I use this on a daily basis to contour my eye area & create a more defined crease/socket line, using a warm brown toned shadow. As the bristles are so incredibly soft, it eliminates any dragging of the skin around the delicate eye area. This also picks up the product so well, meaning you don't have to sweep your brush throughout your whole shadow pan to grab the shadow, & risking damaging your brush & wasting your product. I literally cannot rave about this enough, especially if you use their £5 off voucher!

Overall, go out & buy these! I could sit here & waffle on about these for days! They're excellent value for what you are receiving. High quality brushes, that will last you for years!

If you have any questions, queries, etc, please do not hesitate to ask!

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x