Thursday 9 February 2012

No7 Beautiful Skin

I've seen the advertisements for No7s new Beautiful Skin range many times, so I decided to check them out online. I love No7 products, from nail polishes, skin care, make-up brushes, so on & forth with! I use their Hot Cloth Cleanser, Toner & Night cream on a daily basis - or at least I try! So, as soon as I heard about these, I immediately took an interest! I do try & promise myself I'll stick to a routine, but sometimes I'm too busy, or most likely lazy to use an extra lotion, which I regretfully doubt later on! As I browsed through their new product range, I thought to myself which would I actually use, rather than having them sit on my dressing table. Heres what I came up with:

I was happy to read that this lovely little beauty contains SPF 15, as well as 5+UVA technology. There is a range of 3 formulations to suit everyone's skin type. What more could you want? I do love the sturdy, secure, clear packaging, too!

This in enriched with No7's unique multivitamin & mineral blend to help hydrate & moisturise skin, plus rosehip oil to help lock in moisture. This is all random to me, but it sounds good enough to be true! 

As soon as I read this words, I was intrigued. Melting doesn't sound to appealing, so I had to look into this! This is a clever gel that transforms as you massage into the skin. Effectively removes make-up & impurities while being gentle & non-drying on the skin. Lovely!

This is one of those products I'd love to use, but end up not doing so. I love nothing more than once a week, big 'me' day pampering myself, so this would fit it quite perfectly & snugly!

So, that my little post on my possible future investment! Have any of you lovely lot tried these yet? I can;t say I've had a bad experience with any of their products, so I'm safe in the knowledge that I would probably be in love with these! I'm slowly running out of some of my skin care products, so soon would be perfect timing to invest!

If you have any questions, queries, etc, please do not hesitate to ask! I love reading comments!

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I have the wipes and the Cleansing Water and I absolutely love them both! I got them when the £5 No7 Voucher offer was on so I got them for a fraction of the price but the Cleansing Water is like nothing I've ever tried before and it's so refreshing as well!

    Fabulous post as always
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought of trying their wipes, I always just get anything on offer. Shouldn't really! I love it when their £5 voucher offers are on, that's when I really do splurge, since you keep receiving them every time I buy something!
    I've not heard of the cleansing water, either, must check it out!

    Thank you!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x