Friday 10 February 2012

Tweezerman Tweezers..

So, the little tweezers I'll be blogging about is the outstanding Tweezerman Polka Dot Mini Slant Tweezers. These are amazing, honestly! They easily & precisely grab each fine, thick, individual hair, without you having to accidentally nip your skin - ouch! Now, if you have read any of my previous blog posts on tutorials & looks, you will be able to see how light & fine my brows actually are. I'm lucky enough to be able to get away with not plucking for a while, which is great! I never did intend on purchasing these this was a spontaneous purchase that I got bought for me. I'm so thankful, at £15.00, I don't think I would have bought them for myself. These are the types of tools that you have to try for yourself, before you can essentially judge. I initially thought a tweezer was, well, a tweezer! These are the sharpest, detailing tweezer I have ever used.
As you can see, they have Award Winning, precise, even edge, that is slanted, to guarantee you the closest pluck of your brow, no matter how short & stubby they may be! I also found that they have been hand filed, to promise a grab of hair, every time! I have the mini version of Tweezerman, which are perfectly convenient for your handbag, car, pocket, etc.  According to Boots website, to use: To ease tweezing, take a hot shower or use a warm wash cloth to open pores. Always tweeze in the direction of hair growth to avoid breakage, smoothly pulling on hair at a time from the root. Use cold water or astringent to close the pores post-tweezing. Wait at least 5 minutes before applying make up. Wonderful advice!
What's also great, is these come with a little clear tube, allowing you to safely take them with you on the move, protecting yourself & the tweezer. 
Overall: I love these! These would be perfect for people with thicker eyebrows, as they pluck every individual hair, no matter how small. As I have blonde brows, its sometimes difficult to grab a certain hair that has been bugging me, but I can always grab these, safe in the knowledge, that they'll do the job. Simple! I'd highly recommend these. I know the price is quite steep, but you're receiving a tool that you'll use for years. You can always get these re-filed, if they ever do become blunt. Lovely company, offering outstanding, award winning tools. They come in various sizes, shapes, designs, perfect to suit anyone! 

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love Tweezerman tweezers, they really are the best

    Meg x
    wardrobeworship.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, too! I adore them!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x