Sunday 27 May 2012

Olay Regenerist Cleanser

Olay Regenerist Cleanser Daily Regenerating Cream Wash is my latest cleanser I have been testing out. I have only good things to say about this! It is a gentle cleanser, that exfoliates away dead skin cells, revealing replenished, healthy skin.

Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cream Wash provides cleansing care, enhanced with oxygenerated particles, for a beautifully regenerated look.

Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cream Wash technology is inspired by Professional Oxygen Mini-treatment. It purifies & exfoliates to thoroughly remive impurities & refresh your skin. - Boots.


Here is some photos of the product in use, opposed to the usual swatched photos, you normally would see. I apply this to clean, damp skin, using a small amount & begin massaging into my face. It has a very smooth, creamy, velvety texture, that glides lovely against your skin, cleansing, as well as exfoliating with the very small beads.
To me, this feels very refreshing to a normal cleanser. With the added texture, you are able to gently renew your skin, daily, without being harsh. I allow this to sit on my face for a few minutes while I soak in the tub, just so it can work a tiny bit long, then remove the product with warm water. Finally, a splash of cold water to close pores & refresh my skin.


For £6.99 for 150ml, you really get a lot for your money. You don't need a huge amount to cover your face, which is great for your purse! At the moment, you can also buy 1 & get the 2nd half price on selected Olay facial skin care products at Boots. Can't complain!

Hope you enjoyed this little post! 
Please do not hesitate to ask any question, queries, etc.

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x