Friday 29 June 2012

Addition to my blog!

Hello!

I have recently added a voting poll to my page, to help gain an idea of what to post more of & less of. After all, I am aiming to please my audience, as well as delivering a variety of posts.

On the right hand side of my page, you will find the voting poll, which you can select between four of my main posts.

If you have any other particular requests, suggestions for my blog, etc, please do not hesitate to ask & comment away!
Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x