Monday 6 August 2012

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum

I am here today, to post about my favourite foundation. Its taken me a long time to be able to say that, but this truly is for me. I have took some very unflattering photos of me, before & after..  This is a first for me to bare my natural face upon the internet!












As you can see (or at least I hope!), my skin looks a lot more neutralised & evened out skin tone. I have also applied my Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer to under my eyes, as they need a little bit more coverage! Other than that & a little bit of Avon Pressed Powder, this is the comparison!

I like to use my e.l.f Stipple Brush with this product, which creates a natural finish, when stippled & then buffed into my skin. This is the only technique I like to use to apply this, as for me personally, this creates the best results for a flawless as possible look. With the duo fibres, the longer bristles allow me to stipple in the product into my skin & evens out pores, whilst buffing, softens the look.
 This is the brush & the initial product applied to the face with the brush. Once you keep working with the brush, the foundation flawlessly blends into the skin, giving a natural, clear finish.

This product is a gel serum based consistency, creating instant anti-fatigue result. This promises to give a radiance boosting look for up to 16 hours. I'm not sure about 16 hours, as I rarely keep my make up on for that long, but this make up does stay put well & keeps your skin looking fresh throughout the day 'till night.

This is infused with vitamin-rich fruit therapy, which is made from a fruity blend of litchi, goji berries & pomegranates. This is also available on 6 shades. I personally chose the lightest: 51, which suits my skin tone perfectly. As I am quite pal, I often find it difficult to find a product perfectly suited to my skin, without looking too dark or orange. With this, I don't even have to worry about blending down my jawline to my neck!












So, overall, I will definitely be repurchasing this. I was originally torn between the Healthy Mix Serum & Foundation, but my instincts told me to go for this, & I am happy I did. I may invest in the foundation, to compare the results, formulation, texture, etc.

You can pick this up from Boots (link) for £10.99.

Have you tied this product or the sister Foundation? 
I would love to hear your thoughts!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x