Thursday 19 July 2012

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

I was very kindly sent the most famous item Liz Earle are known for, which is the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser! I very luckily received the 100ml Pump Starter Kit, which you can purchase here (link).
This is packaged in a light blue bag, which has a zipper opening at the side. This will be ideal for popping in cosmetics or smellies when travelling!
'Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare is a Great British beauty brand, founded in 1995. We are passionate about all that we do & create products that really work on every skin type by harnessing the potent powers of the finest quality naturally active ingredients.' - Liz Earle Website.

Upon the kind information I was supplied with when receiving this, I discovered that Liz Earle also supply fragrances, make up, haircare, men's & gifts.










The product itself!
This is a very creamy formulation. One pump is enough to use, however, you can use slightly more if you personally wish to. I like how they have distributed the right amount of product for one pump, opposed to certain brands, you have to be careful upon pumping out the product!

As you can see, the product is thick & luxurious looking. Upon massaging into your dry skin, the product begins to break down & begin to melt, which feels lovely upon your skin. Once fully massaged in, the product resembles some sort of milky consistency, rather than the original thickness, which is enjoyable to feel & use.

The scent I found to be very refreshing & clean. Almost a touch of Tea Tree-like scent, which I believe is the natural ingredient Hops Extract, which comes from the pinecone-like fruit of the hop plant & has astringent & toning properties. This makes your skin feel so cleansed & clean, which is essentially what you are looking for! This scent is not at all offensive or over-whelming, as it does die down as the product is distributed throughout your face.
I like to apply this products on my dry skin & massage in one pump. If I feel my skin is a bit worse for wear, I will apply two pumps, to fully appreciate the products properties. Once massaged on, I sometimes like to let the product sink into my skin & work a little. If I'm not feeling as patient, I'll run a muslin cloth under comfortably hot water, wring the cloth & begin to massage the cloth upon my face, removing the product & gently exfoliating my skin.

What is great to know about this product, is it contains naturally active ingredients. This will help keep your skin looking its best, whilst removing the dirt & grime that has accumulated throughout the day, as well as safely removing your make up.

Liz Earle only offer this one cleanser, as they believe this formulation works on all ages & skin types. So, this would be perfect for a gift for someone, who has sensitive skin, or who can only use certain products.
This product is available in various sizes, depending on your preference. As they only offer this on cleanser, I think it is great that they have chosen to offer a selection of sizes, to give the customer more choice.

If you are unsure on the product, & whether it will interrupt your skin, you can purchase a 30ml tune of this product, with one muslin cloth included, which will be perfect to try out, before purchasing the complete full size.

Have you tried this product or any of the other Liz Earle products?
If you would like a comparison review to the No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser, let me know!

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x