Tuesday 31 July 2012

MUA Every Lash Mascara

Today, I am going to review MUA's Every Lash Mascara.
I decided to take some shots, as I applied the mascara, so you could see the results for yourself.
No mascara


These are some shots after first application. As you can see, the application is not very neat, some may say I just simply cannot apply mascara, but I can assure you I can!

I found the formulation very wet. Once I had applied this through my lashes, the product would immediately imprint on my lid, & pretty much everywhere! As I coated my lashes, I found it just glided through them, quite swiftly, rather than giving them an even distribution of product. 

If you are used to mascaras that have a wet formulation, then this mascara is probably for you. I think with further use of this, as the product builds up with your shadows, etc, this will bulk the mascara up & create a more manageable application.
Second application
As you can see, I have applied to coats to the lashes. I found that the formulation wouldn't allow you to create a glided second application, to boost length & volume.
However, this mascara has added definition & boldness to my lashes.
 The mascara comes in a very different kind of packaging. I rarely see green on make up packaging, so this is a refreshing change. What also is quite unique about this product, is that the mascara has a scent if apples. Many, including myself, would say why would they want to add a scant to a product made to enhance your eyes? I think this is just an added perk to the product. I think it has worked well.
 The brush is a plastic type, with plenty of plastic/rubber bristles. I generally use these type of wands, so I wasn't put off upon unscrewing the product. At the very top of the wand, there is a little ball of bristles. I think this is an excellent idea to add to the wand, as you can use this section to coat all the little tiny lashes in the inner corners of your eyes, to use this to add more mascara to the areas that your brush is too large to reach.
I can tell you now, this mascara is most certainly waterporoof! I tend to use a make up wipe to remove the majority of my make up, before using a cleanser to remove the rest. I found it extremely difficult to use a make up wipe with this product, compared to other waterproof products. The dried mascara would literally stretch away, if you pulled it with your fingers, which I found odd.
I would definitely recommend using your heavy duty cleanser to remove this product!

This product is available for £3. so even if you wished to try it, it won't break the bank. You can pick this up from www.muastore.co.uk, as well as Superdrug stores.

Have you tried this product?
What are your thoughts?

Thank you!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Well it certainly looks nice on you but I could not deal with all that splatter! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think with a bit more use, I might be able to control the product. Would be a lovely product for some people! :)

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x