Tuesday 14 August 2012

The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream

As I shopped around recently for a dress for my nephews Christening, I casually (I practically ran into the shop!) strolled near The Body Shop, after seeing a 50% off sale sign, flashing at my very eyes. I didn't even need to know what they were selling, & I wanted it! After closer inspection, I noticed their 100ml Hand Creams were half price at £5. I thought I would immediately snap up this deal, as the smaller hand cream is £5 itself, so I thought I had got a good deal!
The Body Shop website image
There were 3 different scents to choose from, each for different skin types. I opted for the one suitable for all skin types, which came in the form of Almond Hand & Nail Cream. I also decided to pick this up, as this is also aimed at use for your nails. I have been wanting to look for a hand product to use daily, to pop in my handbag & use throughout the day to keep my hand in tip top shape. I have also been wanting a product to keep my nails in better condition. I only ever really give them some good TLC when I apply nail polish, which is usually once a week. Really, my nails are lacking attention that way!

The scent is Almond, which is lovely & subtle. Perfect for everyday use. The consistency is what you would expect with every hand cream. Not too thick, not too thin. I don't find this too heavy to use, as some are more suitable to use on a night time. I tend to use a small amount & just use a tiny bit more if I feel it necessary. The packaging comes in the form of a metal type tube, which you are safe in the knowledge of the tube being safe & secure in your handbag! I also prefer these, as you can squeeze every last drop of product out, giving you excellent value of money!

You can purchase this Almond Hand & Nail Cream for £10 here (link).

Have you tried this hand cream before?

LuceeLovesBeuatyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x