Wednesday 19 September 2012

Fall Favourites | Nails

The time has come. The time of the year I have been eagerly waiting for. Autumn! I know its only September, but the cool breeze, subtle crunchy leaves & layers of clothes, have finally confirmed to me its time I can eventually break out my Autumn/Fall polishes!
I'm going to be showing you my top 6 polishes. Initially, this would have been top 5, but I really couldn't miss out the last sparkly polish, sitting at the bottom of my polish storage!
L-R: Rimmel in Black Pearl, Nails Inc in Victoria, Barry M in Mushroom, Essie in Very Structured, Look Nail Pop in Cool Britannia & Deborah Lippmann in Razzle Dazzle!
I love to wear dark, warm colours through the months of Autumn & Winter. This is the time of year my nails feel the most comfortable to embrace these colours! I still have an eye on some shades of polishes I would like, but for my current collection of polishes, these are the ones I will be steering towards!
This has been a firm favourite of mine for a while now. Only, I can only get away with it for nights out, etc. Its a black polish, with the tiniest particles of shimmer, making it more wearable, than a jet black polish. I like to pair this with Barry M Hologram, for a glamorous, fun nail look!

I received this free with a magazine quite a while ago now. Its a very deep plum red, which almost transfers as a black, its so dark. That being said, makes it difficult for me to wear through the sunnier months. I do love this shade, as its so different from the other darker polishes I own.

I actually like to wear this quite a lot, as it is a wearable nude colour. I love how chocolatey this colour looks & find this works perfectly with my nails, when they have some length in them. Creates a neutral manicure!
This is the newest addition to my collection, as well as being the third addition to my Essie collection. Woo! After jumping on the beauty blogging bandwagon, I noticed the Essie polishes for sale fort an oh so lovely £1.99. I could not pass up this deal. As I picked this up, I thought to myself, even if I didn't like it, its a total steal! Saying that, I am so excited to try this, especially as we're coming into Autumn now!

I received this whilst the Queens Jubilee celebrations were in full swing. Its packed full of glitters & shimmers of blue, red & silver, representing the Union Jack's colours. As these colours mix together, the overall colour is quite neutral in my opinion, with the need for just one generous coat. I especially love the fact the red glitters stand out more, perfect for Winter times!

Finally, my favourite. My number one polish! I picked up this little beauty out of my Christmas '11 GlossyBox. Oh, how excited I was! I'm so excited to coat my nails with this gorgeously glittery polish!
I know we're just entering Autumn & his screams Christmas, but for me, I really couldn't miss this one out!

So, that is my Fall Favourites, Nail Polish edition!
I hope you enjoyed this kind of post, I thought it was time to spice up my blog, from just reviews!
Let me know your thoughs below!

What's your favourite polishes for Fall/Autumn time?

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x