Tuesday 4 December 2012

Christmas Gifts For Him Under £10!

1. Radio Controlled 1:20 Mini Cooper S £9.99
What male can resist a remote control car! I know my other half loves to chase our cat with his. Nightmare! Terrorising aside, this is a great little gadget, that will sure light up his face!

2. Calvin Klein Boxers £10.00
All men need some good boxers. That is all!

3. Whiskey Selection £8.00
I know my other half is quite partial to a whiskey tipple, as may many fathers or 18+ siblings! This is a nice little set, to experience a few different liquors.

Again, men and gadgets! This one is perfect for those occasions  when you imagine the worst. This neatly fits right inside your wallet or jeans pocket. Super handy & you wouldn't even know it was there!

5. Jack Daniels Set of Twin Tumblers £9.99
I, myself would love to open this. I love a good branded glass, to drink my favourite tipple out of. This is a set of two tumblers, perfect for a couple or some best mates!

Have you got all of your Christmas shopping in yet? I haven't, eek!

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x