Thursday 3 January 2013

Everyday Products Storage

I have always had a messy dressing area. This is because if I don't see the numerous amount of body butters and moisturisers that I own in front of me, I will simply forget about them and not use them! That is why I have been after something to keep them more organised, but within immediate eyesight. Thank god for my sweet other half, how bought me this little drawer organiser set for Christmas. This consists of four reasonably sized clear drawers. In here, I store skincare, haircare, bodycare and miscellaneous. All that I use on a daily basis, also enough that I can alternate between different products, knowing they're close to me.
 Drawer 1
As soon as I have had a bath, I concentrate on my skincare to begin with. That's why the first draw is skincare. I have organised the draws alignment in which order I use them. Included in this draw, is Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Toner, Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser - Combination/Oily, sample of Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream and Olay Total Effects Day Moisturiser. I also have a few Cotton Pads popped in here, to swipe the toner across my face. All of these products fit comfortably in the draw, with room for others. At the moment, I am trying to use up what I own, before purchasing new products!

Drawer 2
Secondly, I like to apply a hair oil into the ends of my hair, to give time to work, before I move onto body care. Before that, I prep my underarms with a spray of Palmolive Soft & Gentle Anti White Marks Deodorant. Included in this draw, is Moroccan Oil Treatment, Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment, V05 Miraccle Concentrate Elixer with Argan Oil and a little embellished hair grip form a Japenese store Toki Yoki. Also in the back, I have kept some little Macadamia hair samples in, that I will be using and reviewing soon for you all! Again, this draw has so much space left, to fill up with other products, etc.

Drawer 3
Third step is body care. I have too many body moisturisers, that really need used up before they expire. No pressure! At the moment, I have put in here The Body Shop Jolly Orange Body Butter, The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter, The Body Shop Strawberry Puree Body Lotionnspa Rich Cocoa Bean Rich Body Butter, Victoria's Secret Body Moistiuriser and Sanctuary Body Lotion. A LOT to get through. This isn't even all of it!

Drawer 4
This final drawer is for all bits and bobs that have no other significant home. Here I have included some good old Bio-Oil - in my case, old is the appropriate word. I am in dire need of a new Bio-Oil-like product. Whether its just a new one, or a new brand. I would love recommendations! I also have in here a bottle of FAB Body Moisturiser. This isn't something I greatly reach for, or dying to use up, so this can stay here for a little while. Dove Visible Effects Body Lotion also stays here. Again, its lovely to use, but I need to concentrate on using up my TBS Body Butters first! I have a tiny sample of Bepanthen Ointment. Purely for the other halfs tattoos. After running out of the full size, this has been just enough! Also squeezed in the fullest draw, is my newest additions to my perfume collection; FCUK Connect Fragrance and Body Lotion. If I don't keep them here, they will just sit pretty and never get used. Final product.. phew! Is Regis Designline Flat Iron Spray. I rarely straighten my hair, but when I do, this aids the straightening process, as well as protecting my locks!

Over all, I really love this drawer set. I am already wanting another one, for the other products I own. Its a great way to organise all of my bits and pieces, in a structured way.

You can pick this up from ASDA, or online here (link) for £6.97.

Have you something similar?

LuceeLovesBeautyBox.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your article on blogging. I am a huge fan of this website. Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy diazepam from the best online pharmacy www.pharmastores.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x