Monday 13 May 2013

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

I've seen this product pop up on my Blogger feed, Instagram feed and YouTube feed, so I knew it must be something I need to try - or just a newly hyped product. A few tweets later, I discovered it was on offer for £3 at Asda. Perfect price and opportunity to give it a whirl. 
I am the worst at morning skincare. To be completely honest, I just use a light moisturiser, and that's only for my makeup applications benefit! As I believe MissBudgetBeauty mentioned and made me think, it's not really ideal to apply makeup on top of the previous nights moisturiser, etc. Every morning, I literally have the time to apply makeup, dress and leave. I can't bear to wake up 10 minutes earlier, so this is an ideal product for what I am looking for. The L'Oreal Micellar Solution is advertised as a cleanser, which dissolves makeup, unclogs pores and removes impurities, whilst toning and soothing the skin. I complete agree with these statements. 

I personally won't be using this as a cleanser to remove my makeup. I'm quite content with my method of double cleansing - makeup wipe and then a deep cleaning product. I have been using this for after my cleanser, almost as a toner, to completely remove everything. I pour a little on a cotton pad - and I mean a little, I firstly practically submerged the cotton pad and found it too soaking to really be manageable to use, without pouring down myself. With a dampened cotton pad, I swipe across my face, as I would with a toner. This has a funny texture when being applied, as in the pad sounds squelchy and foamy, but it actually isn't. The residue evaporates quickly, allowing you to continue with your skin care regime. You don't need to rinse this away either, which is great to save time. I'm planning on using this in the morning, to remove left over skin care products and give my skin a clear base to begin applying my moisturiser and makeup. It's soothing to apply, quick and efficient. 

You can pick this up from Boots for £4.99

 LuceeLovesBeautyBox.   

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I got this the other day, it's quite good! Though I did the same first time I tried it - cotton wool was completely saturated! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really been enjoying using this! A little really does go a long way!

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x