Monday 5 August 2013

Little Life Update..

I thought I would post a quick rambly post, just to catch up with everyone. This past week has been so busy and flustered, I haven't even had time to religiously watch my YouTube subscriptions! Last week, I was given the opportunity for a work trial at the oh so glam Poundworld. A job is a job, though! I was literally told the day before, so I had to manically buy new work clothes, arrange transport, etc. I have just finished my 5 days trial there. Everyone was lovely and it's not a bad place to work! I found that I had no time for myself, let alone housework, the other half, etc. If I do get the job, I have learnt to prioritise, as getting home at 7pm leaves me with no time for anything! Life, eh! I'm so looking forward to earning my own wage, though!

Aside from busy life! Last week, I also received my prize from Tattooed Tealady, Sleeks Blush By 3 Candy Collection Blush Palette. SO lovely! She also threw in some samples, which was a kind surprise! Also on the beauty front, my second Illamasqua purchase arrived! Woo! I ordered an eyeshadow in the shade Vernau, to replace an MUA one, for my crease. I LOVE it! Naturally, I will be reviewing them - so keep your eyes peeled!

So that's my little natter for the day! I have been so preoccupied, today is my first day off, so I'm busying myself with much needed housework, laundry, etc! How exciting! Not all bad, though.. I will be squeezing in some YouTube! ;)

What have you all been upto?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I do reply to all comments, as I appreciate the time you have took to read my little blog!

If you would like to, you can contact me on Twitter @LuceeLoves or via email lucykennard91@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you!

Love, Lucy. x